Cookies are small text files or data packages that identify your equipment on our server. It is a data element that the website can send to your browser, and will be saved on your system. Cookies are used to improve the user experience and so that we can welcome you in a personalized way in the next visit. Cookies can also be used to identify certain selected preferences, such as geographic location, language and others.
How we use your information
Joana Aranha, Lda. may use your personal information to:
• Develop new resources and improve existing ones;
• Help us to personalize the content according to your interests;
• Keep you informed about services and products of Joana Aranha, Lda.;
• Prevent and detect fraud or other illegal activities;
• Keep our services safe and secure.
• Joana Aranha, Lda. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties
• Joana Aranha, Lda. can contact you on behalf of external business partners about a specific offer that may be of interest to you. In such cases, your personal information (email address, name, postal address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
• The Joana Aranha, Lda. website will , reveal your personal information, without prior notice, only if required by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the decrees the law or comply with legal processes ; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Joana Aranha Lda; and, (c) act under vital circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Joana Aranha, Lda or the public.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual and industrial property rights contained in this website, its graphics, images and written content, as well as the commercial names, brands and distinctive signs are the property of Joana Aranha, Lda. Any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of content constitutes an infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights protected by law.
Limitation of liability
Joana Aranha, Lda. does not guarantee neither be liable for damages of any nature arising in any way related to the use of this website. Joana Aranha, Lda. will not be responsible under any circumstances for loss of business, access, benefits, data, for indirect, secondary, special or consequential damages resulting from accessing or using services on this website.
How to contact us
If you have comments or questions about our Privacy Statement please contact us by email to email@example.com, by phone +351 210 960 670 or through the address Rua José Domingos Barreiros, 2C, 1950-161, Lisboa.